Amphetamine; Buy Dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
What is this medicine?
AMPHETAMINE; DEXTROAMPHETAMINE (am FET a meen; dex troe am FET a meen) is used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Federal law prohibits giving this medicine to any person other than the person for whom it was prescribed. Do not share this medicine with anyone else. Buy Adderall 30MG online
This medicine may be used for other purposes; ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.
COMMON BRAND NAME(S): Adderall XR, Mydayis | Buy Adderall 30MG IR online | Adderall 30MG XR For Sale online USA |
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- anxiety or panic attacks
- circulation problems in fingers and toes
- hardening or blockages of the arteries or heart blood vessels
- heart disease or a heart defect
- high blood pressure
- history of a drug or alcohol abuse problem
- history of stroke
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- mental illness
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- thyroid disease
- Tourette’s syndrome
- an unusual or allergic reaction to dextroamphetamine, other amphetamines, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?. Where to Order Adderall 30mg Online ?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. This medicine is taken just one time per day, usually in the morning after waking up. Take with or without food. Do not chew or crush this medicine. You may open the capsules and sprinkle the medicine on a spoonful of applesauce. If sprinkled on applesauce, take the dose immediately and do not crush or chew. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 6 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply. Some extended-release capsules are recommended for use only in children 13 years of age and older.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can in the morning, but do not take it later in the day because it can cause trouble sleeping. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- MAOIs like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, and Parnate
- other stimulant medicines for attention disorders.
- APPOINTMENTS & ACCESS
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- ammonium chloride
- ascorbic acid
- certain medicines for blood pressure
- certain medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
- certain medicines for seizures like carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- certain medicines for stomach problems like cimetidine, ranitidine, famotidine, esomeprazole, omeprazole, lansoprazole, pantoprazole
- medicines for colds and breathing difficulties
- medicines for diabetes
- medicines or dietary supplements for weight loss or to stay awake
- narcotic medicines for pain
- sodium bicarbonate
- St. John’s wort
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine? – Best Place to Buy Adderall 30mg capsules Australia Online
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. This prescription requires that you follow special procedures with your doctor and pharmacy. You will need to have a new written prescription from your doctor every time you need a refill.
This medicine may affect your concentration, or hide signs of tiredness. Until you know how this medicine affects you, do not drive, ride a bicycle, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness. Alcohol should be avoided with some brands of this medicine. Talk to your doctor or health care professional if you have questions.
Tell your doctor or health care professional if this medicine loses its effects, or if you feel you need to take more than the prescribed amount. Do not change the dosage without talking to your doctor or health care professional.
Decreased appetite is a common side effect when starting this medicine. Eating small, frequent meals or snacks can help. Talk to your doctor if you continue to have poor eating habits. Height and weight growth of a child taking this medicine will be monitored closely.
Do not take this medicine close to bedtime. It may prevent you from sleeping.
If you are going to need surgery, an MRI, a CT scan, or other procedure, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine. You may need to stop taking this medicine before the procedure.
Tell your doctor or healthcare professional right away if you notice unexplained wounds on your fingers and toes while taking this medicine. You should also tell your healthcare provider if you experience numbness or pain, changes in the skin color, or sensitivity to temperature in your fingers or toes. Buy Adderall 30MG online
What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in emotions or moods
- changes in vision
- chest pain or chest tightness
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- fingers or toes feel numb, cool, painful
- hallucination, loss of contact with reality
- high blood pressure
- males: prolonged or painful erection
- signs and symptoms of serotonin syndrome like confusion, increased sweating, fever, tremor, stiff muscles, diarrhea
- signs and symptoms of a stroke like changes in vision; confusion; trouble speaking or understanding; severe headaches; sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg; trouble walking; dizziness; loss of balance or coordination
- suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
- uncontrollable head, mouth, neck, arm, or leg movements
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
- trouble sleeping
- weight loss
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
NOTE: This sheet is a summary. It may not cover all possible information. If you have questions about this medicine, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider. Buy Adderall 30MG online
Submit your review